Job Title: Loan Officer | ICS Outsourcing | Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
- In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and the company, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans.
- Duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans.
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of credit loans.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Carry our surveys and discovering new markets for loan creation in conjunction the loan supervisors and managers.
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period;
- Liaise with community Head of markets, to refer reliable and good customers
- Identify potential clients;
- Carry out KYC and due diligence on the intending client;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default;
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan;
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation; Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure a reliable guarantor is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to client’s guarantors.
- Provide support to peers and others within the company in uplifting its values and policies;
- Ensuring proper documentation of clients (especially new) at all times;
- Report any default client to Supervisor or Relationship Manager as the case may be;
- Ensure daily collection is paid into the bank before close of business every day.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Decision cycle to close
- Average loan disbursed
- Borrower per loan officer
- Cost per active client
- Client loss/dropout rate
- Average number of clients / months
- OND / SSCE can apply
- Marketing experience is an added advantage
- Microfinance Bank experience would be an advantage
- Only candidates who live in Lekki and its environs should apply.
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal communications skills
- Team management
- Customer service skills
- Relationship management
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected]m using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.