Location: Orile, Lagos | Loan Officer | Microcred Group
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house, and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance, and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
Application Closing Date
Jun 10, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates residing within the job location should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title and location as the subject of the email (E.g “Loan Marketer – Orile”).