- We are searching for detail-oriented Loan Officer to join our growing institution. In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and our financial institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans.
- Your duties will include meeting with applicants, examining active loans, Managing New and Existing Clients, and marketing new clients.
- The ideal candidate will manage different types of loans including home loans, business loans, and individual loans. To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- OND in Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 0 years’ experience as a loan officer (Relevant experience will be an added advantage)
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computer software e.g. Ms. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the ” title” as subject of the email.