Job Title: Loan Officer / Marketer | Locations: Lagos (Abule Egba, Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Ogba Abbatoir, Awoyaya and Bogije) | Revent Global Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
Revent Global Finance – We are a micro lending firm with the aim of eradicating poverty and empowering determined entrepreneurs to achieve their goal by providing capital to run their respective businesses and giving them the liberty to pay back with little interest.
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period;
- Liaise with community Head of markets, to refer reliable and good customers
- Identify potential clients;
- Carry out KYC and due diligence on the intending client;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default;
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan;
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure a reliable guarantor is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to client’s guarantors.
- Provide support to peers and others within Revent Global Finance in uplifting its values and policies;
- Ensuring proper documentation of clients (especially new) at all times;
- Report any default client to Supervisor or Relationship Manager as the case may be;
- Ensure daily collection is paid into the bank before close of business every day
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 1-3 years work experience.
N40,000 with transport allowance of N20,000 every month
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.