KPMG Nigeria | Job Title: Loan Reporting Officer | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Sector: Banking / Mortgage
Job Type: Full time
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
- Loan Reporting Officers will be saddled with the responsibility of reviewing and screening loan requests
- Review loan requests screening loan requests, evaluating clients’ financial information, assessing risk ratios, and presenting approved or rejected loans to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 2 – 3 years experience in credit risk management in the Banking sector.
- Experience using the Oracle lending solutions and good understanding of the Expected Credit Loss (ECL) / Impairment computations
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.