Job Title: Local Content Analyst | Location: Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas | Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 Weeks
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
- Coordinate correspondences Companies and ensure timely delivery of correspondences and reports to Regulators including acknowledgements. Printing, photocopying, binding and ensuring delivering of Statutory and Governance meeting briefs & pre-reads and receive & maintain evidence of collection.
- Coordinate business performance reporting.
- Coordinate Supplier Development programmes including the Shell Contractor Fund, Vendor capacity and capability assessment etc.
- Support the development and execution of capacity development initiatives to bridge industry capacity gaps.
- Identify emerging Nigerian content business opportunities through vendor capacity and capability assessment
- Provide administrative and logistics support for NCD activities. Coordinate NCD related communications
- University qualification with major course work in management or business administration, office practices, or related field OR the equivalent.
- Experience in an administrative assistant position is highly desirable
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 8 yrs. experience in similar role
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 55 Years
- Operation of a variety of office equipment including computers with business/office and special software applications.
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise highly desired.
- Exceptional critical thinking; problem-solving; organizational and communication skills required.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply