Title: Locum Pharmacy Technician | Location: Lagos | Reliance HMO
- Provide friendly service to all our patients
- Accurately interpret patient prescriptions
- Advise patients on possible side effects of drugs and how to avoid or manage them
- Maintain adequate stock of medications on formulary
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered counselling on medications, adherence and preventive practices
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic stock management tools
- Any other relevant tasks required for setting up and functioning of The Clinic.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in a related course or Certificate of Pharmacy Technician
- Related experience is an added advantage
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus)
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker and innovative
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply