NoemDek Limited | Title: Logistics Analyst | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Logistics Analyst to support our Oil and Gas Division. You will have the opportunity to work with different departments. The position is based in Lagos.
- Focus on providing logistics supports for all bids by partnering with the right freight companies for competitive pricing
- Locate or propose potential business deals and build business relationship with existing and potential clients
- Manage and ensure on-time inbound and outbound deliveries to customers
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Negotiate rates with forwarder
- Pursue improvement for the inventory and logistics systems by giving updates and suggestions
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for delivery.
- Ensure prompt partnership with relevant logistics firms
Admin Support – Vendor Registration:
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for registration
Public Sector – Sales:
- Locate or propose potential business deals and build business relationships with current and potential clients
- Oversee weekly, monthly and quarterly sales assessments and reporting
- Meet or exceed annual sales goal
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Typing speed 60wpm. You are required to reach the minimum typing speed within the probation period.
- Outstanding communication, negotiations, analytical, and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply