Title: Logistics Assistant | Geoplex Drillteq Limited | Ref Code:GPLX/LA/01/21 | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for providing efficient support and ensure the success of the overall logistics activities whilst providing efficient utilization of resources.
- Assist in the coordination of vehicle controls, supervision of drivers and management of staff movement.
- Act as a focal point for the receipt of procured goods and logistics services across the company locations following company policies.
- Ensuring routine vehicle checks and prompt servicing.
- Ensure proper usage of all vehicles and timely update of vehicle servicing logbook.
- Establish & implement a preventive maintenance program for all vehicles.
- Facilitate and monitor timely repair of vehicles
- Prudent in operations and maintenance expenses such as fuel management
- Coordination of the timely delivery of procured materials and logistics services.
- Coordinate mobilization and demobilization across office locations.
- Documentation of logistics activities whilst providing timely reports.
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office and other productivity tools.
- Strong Numerical and IT skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, team working, clarification and feedback.
- Commitment, Accountability and Transparency.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Lagos Island or its environs.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Upload resume and application letters