Title: Logistics Coordinator – Nigeria |Location: Lagos| Fan Milk Plc
Function: Supply Chain
Fan Milk Plc, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025.
About the Job
- Fan Milk Plc is looking for an agile and customer-needs focused individual to join the team as a Logistics Coordinator. In this role, you will report directly to the GPS Manager where you will coordinate the shipping of all materials from various suppliers from the country of origin to Nigeria.
- The position is a permanent position based in Lagos.
Ideally you should have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Logistics Management and or Customer Service
- Strong understanding of import, export and other shipping regulatory requirements
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- French speaking is an added advantageAbout us
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply