Job Title: Logistics Manager | Enadama Group | Location: Nigeria | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Logistics Manager will supervise the movement, distribution, and storage of supplies, haulage operations, and produce of the businesses under the Group.
- You will be tasked with planning routes, analyzing budgets, and processing shipments.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title, Company Name and (Candidate’s Name) as the subject of the mail e.g “Logistics Manager, Enadama Group (John Luke)”.