H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Organize the logistics staff and assign company vehicles
- Implement general maintenance and service schedule for all company vehicles
- Ensure all company’s vehicles possess valid papers; insurance, road worthiness and stickers
- Provide weekly and monthly report on the vehicles, fuel usage, repairs etc.
- Escalate to management any unusual activities observed on drivers
- Ensure departmental budget is not exceeded
- Manage crisis professional; accident cases, vehicle papers cases, law enforcement agents etc.
- Ensure vehicle checklist is carried out weekly
- Coach drivers on processes and deliverables as applicable to the department and overall company objective
- Ensure drivers adhere to safety procedure and standard on offloading, speed, driving, parking, etc.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all issues on refueling, logistic related expense claim, breakdown of vehicle,
Education and other Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Management, Supply Chain Management and / or related field
- Possess about 3-5 years’ experience
- Applicants must be able to drive and have a valid drivers’ license.
- Applicant must be able to work with Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.