Title: Logistics Officer | Reference: LO2021017 | Sayed Farms Limited
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
- Coordination of transport and Logistics matters.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are put in place, and are functional, ensuring that all relevant records are maintained.
- Supervising logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of organization cargoes/products.
- Ensuring effective materials management and quality control.
- Generating reports on logistics operations and vehicle maintenance for management decision.
- Monitoring vehicle’s to ensure that they meet up with legal requirements and roadworthiness
- Ensuring adequate and contingent planning for logistic distributions
- Supervising other logistics staff as required.
- Following up with the drivers to ensure prompt deliveries of goods to the customers
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Transport and Logistics Manager.
- HND or B.Sc. Transport Management or other related fields.
- 5 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations
- In-depth technical knowledge of light and heavy-duty vehicles
- Good knowledge of T&L documentation requirements and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be residing in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.