Job Title: Logistics Officer | SIMS Nigeria Limited | Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate must be smart and dynamic with excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
- Daily Collation of Orders from the Retail,Trade and Corporate Sales Team
- Efficent planning/zoning of deliveries taking the routes into consideration.
- Supervision of drivers for maximum output.
- Co-ordination with maintenance team for service and repair of vehicles.
- Preparation of daily activity report.
- Preparation of driver’turn-around time report
- Ensuring all vehicle particulars are valid.
- Maintaining different registers for the deliveries of the retail,trade and corporate sales channels
- Maintaining the mileage report of all vehicles
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline
- Sound geographical knowledge of Lagos and the South-West
- Good Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply