Job Title: Logistics Officer – Cement Industry | Dangote Group | Ref Id: GbokoLogistics001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- We are looking for a competent Logistics officer to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company.
- A great asset for a Logistics Officer is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices.
- The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- Registration of Vehicles
- Issueing of Tally
- Wwighing in//out of Trucks
- Writing of shift report
- Any assignment from shift Supervisor / Head of Section
- Tyre in and gross out of trucks/ stocks.
- Waybill generation
- Registration/ documentation of all transactions
- Report all incidences to supervisor
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Business Admin, Economics, ICT 5 years working experience
- Proficiency in computer good communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply