Job Title: Logistics Officer / Coordinator |Locations: (Apapa, Victoria Island, Surulere) Lagos |Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
- Oversee and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Daily co-ordination with plant and warehouse on loading and unloading of materials.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues
- Reduction of TTAT (Truck Turn- around time).
- Ensure all deliveries are done as at when due
- Degree in Logistics Distribution, Supply chain Management and other related fields
- 2-4 years experience as a Logistics Officer/Coordinatorespecially managing truck and truck drivers
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Ability to work under and pressure and deliver within crunch timelines
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.