Job Title: Logistics Supervisor (Dispatch Rider) | Ntisa Limited
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the vacancies of dispatch riders
- Ensure all bikes are duly registered to comply with statutory requirements.
- Managing dispatch riders to ensure that they keep up with our SLA (Service Level Agreement) and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Keep and report logs of the daily activities of all riders
- Ensure riders are up to date with their weekly remittances
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking, including creation of performance, efficiency etc.
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the operation of riders to ensure a greater user experience.
- Manage real time fleet capacity.
- B.Sc. Degree or HND holder
- At least 3 years’ experience managing dispatch riders
- Conversant with all relevant local and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills
- Polite and able to have a good working relationship with people.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.