Title: Logistics & Supply Chain Officer | Nutri K Limited | Location: Kano
Nutri K Limited is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
- Specialist is responsible for the storage, distribution, inventory management and records maintenance of items in a logistics and supply is an important component of supply-chain management, which emphasizes the receipt and proper storage of property.
Responsabilities and Tasks
- Assesses and organizes logistics in terms of transport requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of items and establishes proper warehousing and recording systems
- Place international procurement orders and follow up delivery schedule
- Prepare for receipt of international shipments, and liaises with clearance agents
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Follow up purchase contracts
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Implement training plan
- Supervise local purchases
- Maintain petty cash organize payments upon approval
- Supervise warehousing and inventory
- Maintain records according to a filing system
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements and Requiered Skills
- Education degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field required
- Work experience: 3 years’ experience in supply chain, Experience with ERP programs and Ability to lead, train and mentor employees.
- Language skills – English & Hausa
- Computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook
Other Required Skills:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply