Latest LONTOR Nigeria Vacancies and Recruitment December, 2021
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market. At Lontor, our vision is to ensure a better quality of life for you and your family. We provide solutions to developing countries through affordable and quality rechargeable products. All our products are a combination of function, quality, design, and value – with YOU at the core
At Lontor, our vision is to ensure a better quality of life for you and your family. We provide solutions to developing countries through affordable and quality rechargeable products. All our products are a combination of function, quality, design, and value – with YOU at the core
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
E-commerce Manager (Lontor Pays)
- The E-commerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the e-Commerce department of our company (Lontor Pays).
- The candidate will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- The candidate should have knowledge of website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy.
- Research and develop new online marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute strategies to bring in prospective clients and grow existing accounts to meet overall company plan and goals.
- Develop and manage independent sales distributors all over Nigeria
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed, improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Represent the company and its products at online and in-person meetings.
- Managing account and vendor relationships on a day to day activity.
- Driving the sales performance of the e-commerce platform
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and new developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing Management, Information Systems or related fields.
- 9 years of work experience.
- Proven experience with an e-Commerce business, and e-commerce operations in Nigeria
- Proven experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, MS Access and others.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »