Latest job vacancies at Loyalty Solutions Nigeria Limited
Loyalty Solutions Limited is a Loyalty Marketing Bureau based in Nigeria, West Africa and our team represents over 200 years of cognate experience in Loyalty Program Marketing and Customer Relationship Management. We are experts in providing corporate customers with the specialist knowledge and services for the optimum design of customer loyalty & reward programs.
Jobs at Loyalty Solutions Nigeria Limited Recruitment
February 4, 2023
September 6, 2022
Loyalty Solutions Limited Job Title: Data Entry Officer Location: Yaba, Lagos Primary ResponsibilitiesAs Data Entry Officer your primary responsibilities shall be the following: Collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate… Read more here
Frontend Developer at Loyalty Solutions Limited
Loyalty Solutions Limited Job Title: Frontend Developer Location: Yaba, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Brief We are looking to hire candidates who will be responsible for designing and implementing optimal solutions to complex… Read more here
Relationship Manager at Loyalty Solutions Nigeria Limited
September 6, 2022
Loyalty Solutions LimitedJob Title: Relationship Manager Location: Yaba, Lagos ResponsibilitiesThe candidate must be professionals in their field with the ability to: Serve as the main contact person between the organization and… Read more here
Full Stack Engineer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Through strong, commercially aligned and well governed IT systems leadership, ensure IT delivers optimum operational support to a high growth, multi-national technology services & data business.
- As a senior manager within the organization, take ownership and accountability for full lifecycle IT & Information Security. You will bring clear experience of delivering commercially aligned security systems, process and business adoption, including ISO27001 certification.
- With end-to-end accountability for IT solutions and services you will proactively seek out new opportunities to deliver business advantage through IT systems and business process improvement. Strong experience of leading and managing development teams and liaising with business teams is key.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Analyzing business needs.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- As a well-rounded business facing IT leader you will define, managed and evolve the core IT systems and information security strategy for the business. Proven experience of a delivering best cost, best outcome, reliable secure information systems to a multi‐site, multi-national, growth business.
- Experience designing software web architecture
- High level understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (Mysql, Mssql)
- Experience with the financial technology industry
- Strong communications skills, cross functional working, and engagement skills will ensure you gain business sponsorship and adoption of improved IT and Information Security systems & processes.
- You will bring proven experience of shaping, delivering and evolving business critical IT & Information Security services, delivered by third party outsource service partners. You will ensure a close partnership with business outputs led delivery.
- You will lead the design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of local area network hardware, software, and telecommunication services and internet service providers.
- You will design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- You must have high level understanding of cloud computing technologies and terminology, good understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems and network environments (AWS, Cpanel)
- You must have an understanding of NDPR, ISO 27001 standards.
- You must be able to establish, maintain and regularly test disaster recovery plan.
- You must be able to develop Service Level Agreements for service providers, determines performance targets for IT personnel and assists in selecting IT Service Providers.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in Computer Science, MIS or similar fields from a recognized University plus relevant IT certifications. Post graduate/Master’s degree and additional qualification in Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager with a minimum of 5 years IT experience, 3 of which must be at a Senior Management level.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- The candidate must possess highly effective supervisory skills and techniques, have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, direct and coordinate operations with strong organizational and time management skills. He / She must be dependable, has integrity and be attentive to details.
- Hosting (Cloud & Shared)
- SQL (Relational & Non-Relational)
- REST APIs and Micro-services
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Full Stack Engineer” as the subject of the mail.