Title: LPG Sales Representative | Ref No: RO-00005 | Rainoil Limited
Specialization: Commercial Sales.
Type: Full Time.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
- To Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned sector by effectively selling all the company’s products and related services.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Researches the market and related products and reports market trends.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and all other relevant information.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, Finance, Supply, Business Operations, and technical service Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Strategic Prospecting & Closing Skills
- Communication skills Problem solving attitude.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Computer Skills
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply