Latest Lumos jobs vacancies and careers in Nigeria October, 2021
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones.
Job Title: Customer Care Representative | Lumos Nigeria | Location: Lagos
- Candidates should possess relevant academic qualification (Minimum of HND, B.S.c and relevant qualification or its equivalent)
- Ability to commuicate and relate with customers in English, Hausa and Yoruba fluently
- Candidate shall have Post Graduate Experience of 2 – 3 years
- He/ she must have excellent communication skill
- He / she must have excellent Customer Service Experience
What Working at Lumos Offers
- At Lumos we find it important to develop our staff to be amongst the best people working in the Nigerian Solar Tech Eco-system
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Health care benefit and Pension.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.