Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Outside Peek
Outside Peek – Our client is an AI-powered Identity Verification Company
- Our client is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to optimize her machine learning systems.
- The ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Design machine learning systems
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
Job Requirements, Skills and Competences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 3 – 4 years of proven work experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Great knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.