Job Title: Machinist / Welder / Rigger | Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Position available for: Both | Dangote Group
Fuction / Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
Experience in Year(s): 10
Slot: 10 Openings
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- We are looking for skilled Machinists / Welders / Riggers to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities and construction sites.
- You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures and parts with a great deal of precision.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Trade Test I in respective function with 5 to 10 years experience. For welders, experience in pipe welding is preferred.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply