Title: Maintenance Engineer | OWPPiN Limited | Location: Ogun
OWPPiN Limited is a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high-quality wood-derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
- Graduate with Engineering degree
- Must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in Maintenance role in a manufacturing setting
- Strong technical acumen and hard working
- Must be able to work in Ogun or Ondo State
- Demonstrative ability to follow instructions
- History of stable employment
- History of professional accomplishments
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified
- Must have guarantor for one-month compensation.
- Attractive Salary
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.