Title: Maintenance Officer | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Genesis Cinemas
- Minimum of SSCE, HND, OND, B.Sc.
- 2 – 4 years work experience as a technician
- Strong ability to work in a team based/collaborative environment
- Experience in installing, troubleshooting or repairing electrical equipment
- Demonstrable ability to use mechanical, electrical and plumbing tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter, pipe wrenches etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines for electrical projects
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician or plumber is an added advantage
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Good Problem solving skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with good collaborative skills
- Strong ownership mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Maintenance Officer” as the subject of the email.