Job Title: Maintenance Personnel
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and improve maintenance strategies, policies and methods.
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is in good working condition.
- Procurement of fittings or and any specialized components or fixtures needed to make repair.
- Managing the maintenance cost by ensuring all vendor related invoice are vetted and recorded and carrying out inspection on vendor jobs and ensure quality and accountability of contract terms.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts or equipment.
- Read work orders to determine the type of maintenance required i.e preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance.
- Carry out repairs and maintenance on facility (lighting, ACs, water system and distribution box), factory (finishing tables, sealing machines e.t.c), utility (boilers, generators, e.t.c) equipment.
- Implement best safety at all times in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Oversee and direct preventive maintenance activities among the maintenance team.
- Check daily and maintain the condition of all production equipment and machines.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Supervise the implementation of preventative/annual equipment maintenance programs, reducing equipment downtime and spoilage significantly.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance plans.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
- Coach and provide guidance to maintenance team on maintenance activities.
- Drive route cause analyses over machine or process safety failures.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 3-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.