Job Title: Makeup Artist | House of Tara International | Location: Akwa Ibom | Employment Type: Full-time
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a makeup artist.
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Makeup Artist Uyo”
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.