Job Title: Male Administrative Staff | Location: Warri, Delta |Pickmeup Company
Pickmeup is one of the most leading app for offering cab services all over nigeria. We provide mobile application cab services which is extremely simple and more user friendly. We have covered almost the entire cities throughout nigeria, Which includes Lagos, Abuja, port-Harcourt, Warri and more.
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers.
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers.
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with the organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and policies of the organization required to optimize services.
- Note customers complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain a professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates must have Social Media and IT Knowledge
- Applicant must have 1 to 5 year experience with a ride-hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- Applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Applicant must have a good social media management skill.
- Applicant must be innovative and creative.
- Applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
- Candidates must have Social Media and IT Knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Mar 31, 2021