Job Title: Male Administrative Staff (with IT Knowledge)
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Assist in design, review and update processes, policies and procedures line with organizations value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfactory is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customer’s complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customer informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers
- Leverage multiple resources and knowledge bases to navigate complex problems and reach full resolution.
- Provide thorough, proactive support using various platforms including email, chat, and phone support.
- Troubleshoot account issues, identify root causes, report on insights, and propose scalable solutions to improve on service delivery and reliability.
- Create a template for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.