Job Title: Male Bartender | Aureole Consulting Limited | Job Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers | Employment Type: Full-time
Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine and spirits in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Our client is seeking to recruit a Bartender for its daily operations.
- Bachelor Degree, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Bartender.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
- Candidate residing within Port Harcourt City Local Government Area (PHALGA) is plus.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.