Management Accountant at Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’)
Job Title: Management Accountant | Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures that all foreign currency payments are made in accordance with contracted terms and budgeted exchange rates.Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Management Team and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- He/she will ensure that financial discipline and prudence is applied for all transactions and will provide primary controls to ensure that the assets of the project are well secured
- Put the right mechanism in place to ensure Business Pays all obligations on due date, stays Cash-Flow Positive throughout the
- period in line with the financial indicators in the plan.
- Responsible for the seamless and real-time running of the financial reporting processes to aid speed of service delivery to both
- internal and external parties.
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare with the Control Levers.
- Completion of monthly statutory rendition
- Managing preparation and submission of the Group’s various VAT returns and declarations.
- Work with other Strategic Business Unit Accountant to ensure prompt reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Prepare the weekly wastage report
- Production of supporting Balance Sheet and reconciliations for all Balance sheet Items.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Second Class upper in Accounting, Economics, or Finance from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role as Management Accountant.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online