The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services and quality meals to our customers. So, if you’ve got consulting experience in the manufacturing/production sector(s), passionate about reviewing and improving business processes and developing systems and people, and looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
- Conduct research to support the development and implementation of the department’s strategy.
- Support the translation, documentation and update of the department’s strategic direction and business objectives into day to day action plans.
- Monitor the competitive environment globally and locally to identify on an ongoing basis strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and make recommendation to management.
- Maintain, and update relevant component list, policies and processes to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals.
- Develop concepts and business case and projections for new business ideas.
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Develop innovative answers to business challenges.
- Preferred candidate should reside in Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja.
- At least 7 years’ experience working in a consulting firm OR experience in QSR (Quick service restaurant).
- MSc/BSc in a reputable university.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Good research skills.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be social and outgoing.
Deadline: Not Specified