Job Title: Manager – Business Analysis
Job Requisition ID: 410107WD
Job type: Full time
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Network Management
Management Level: Manager
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
- You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
- Our Business Analysis – Practice Support team oversees Information Technology project lifecycles to help align our Information Technology solutions with our business needs by identifying and addressing gaps.
- As a part of the team, you’ll help optimise opportunity cost, document the right requirements to create solutions that meet user needs, improve efficiency by reducing rework, and shortening project timelines.
- As a Business Analysis Manager, you will work as part of a vibrant team of solution providers to develop innovative applications that solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to generate transformative ideas, identify and understand business requirements, provide solutions, and support the implementation of agile projects that meet both current and future needs of the clients PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Understanding of requirements from the business or stakeholder’s perspective and translating the requirements into the appropriate deliverables in an Agile/Scrum delivery model;
- Leading User Acceptance Testing;
- Collaborating and leading stakeholders through all phases of User Acceptance Testing, including review of User Acceptance Test cases for completeness;
- Understanding of the SDLC activities expected to deliver custom developed and packaged applications and Agile Requirements Methods; and,
- Understanding of all phases of applications systems analysis and the SDLC development methodology and Business Process Modeling.
- Analyzing business and user needs, establishing clear business value objectives, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic or business process difficulties to select, build or modify large, complex or mission critical information systems to achieve business value;
- Working with other Business Analysts to understand total testing scope to establish that the requested equals delivered functionality;
- Setting up testing suite test cases and assignment of testers;
- Using Azure DevOps for reporting and metrics;
- Performing Senior Business Analyst responsibilities working on large and complex software development, infrastructure, SaaS and/or Cloud solutions;
- Applying analytical skills to evaluate and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs;
- Managing the quality and acceptance of vendor analysis and testing of SOW deliverables in a project setting;
- Developing and guiding the documentation of requirements and test cases so that the requirements and test cases are unambiguous, aligned, consistent and not in contradiction with each other;
- Working collaboratively within a delivery team at all levels including stakeholder management, with considerate ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them with minimal direct supervision; and,
- Developing deep business and application domain knowledge for an assigned business portfolio and/ or LoS to aid in critically evaluating the balance of both business needs and user requests.
Requirements and Preferences
- 6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT system/software development and project management processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. However, knowledge in Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis & Management Information Systems is highly desirable.
- IIBA or PMI-BA certification preferred
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online