Job Title: Manager, Financial Reporting & Control | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | IHS Towers
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
About the Job
- We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Financial Reporting & Control who will own General Ledger (GLs) and review exceptions in balance sheet and profit or loss trends.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and propose accounting relevant adjustments required for accuracy of the Trial Balance and other routine accounting reports.
- Identify need for changes to accounting policies and systems in response to changes in global accounting standards and the immediate business environment.
- Prepare stand-alone and consolidated annual financial statements. Attend to all review comments and follow through to final sign-off.
- Prepare monthly summarized management financials and cash-flow statements (CFS). Make updates based on reviews with process owners and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support for financial planning in annual budget build-up and monthly variance analysis.
- Prepare accounting models for sensitivity analysis and impact assessment of varying situations.
- Continuously reassess financial reporting systems for all entities in Nigeria, matching trend of investing and financing activities to management expectation. Report identified exceptions to management.
- Manage and coach financial accounting and controls staff.
- Attend to other external stakeholder reporting queries and enquiries.
- Prepare quarterly analytics for management reviews towards investor reporting.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics and/ or related disciplines.
- Relevant professional qualifications – ACCA/ ICAN
- + 6 years’ in audit and assurance, accounting consulting and preparation of IFRS financial statements.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Local & International Accounting Standards
- Internal Controls
- Use of MS Office Tools
- Business Communication
- Collaboration & Teamwork
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply