Title: Manager, Marketing and Customer Service | Location: Lagos | Vodstra Limited
Type: Full Time
View Vodstra Limited s Vacancies in Nigeria – Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert adviceto enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
- Responsible for the income targets of the Group vis-à-vis Budget.
- Shall identify the company’s target market and adopt strategies to remain ahead of the competition.
- Responsible for providing management with information to assist in formulating policies for the marketing of the company’s services.
- Attract regular patronage of corporate organizations and travelers through aggressive marketing.
- Secure charter services and tours for clubs, associations, and unions, and various institutions like primary or post-primary schools, oil companies, governmental agencies, private businesses e.t.c
- Design services and products to attract more passengers and corporate organizations for the courier and haulage businesses
- Carry out market research to investigate the company’s market share and how to improve on the market share.
- Prepare a Report on all data and information relating to passengers and routes received and submit an implementation plan for approval.
- Maintain good and efficient customer relations.
- Selectthe most appropriate channel(s) for the promotion of the company’s services and ensurethe widest possible coverage at a competitive prices.
- Ensure and maintain proper interaction and communication with branches to develop and maintain a coordinated marketing drive.
- Draw up and implement an annual and periodic marketing plans.
- Analyzing feedback information from passengers for management attention.
- Ensure the realization of agreed targets.
- Handle objections and ensure the satisfaction of all our customers
- Ensure strict monitoring of our competitors
- A B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 10 years post qualification experience, 6 Years in a Senior management position
- Manage customer service of known brands in Nigeria
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking and campaign management).
- Very Strong organization, leadership, and team management capability
- Good communication skills across the entire organization
- Proven sales ability with historic success at exceeding new business targets, whilst excelling at customer retention through professional account management, development and planning skills.
- Track record of success in B2B business sales.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Title as the subject of the mail.