Title: Manager, Mechanical – Cement Industry | Job ID: GbokoMechanical004 | Dangote Group
Location: Gboko, Benue, Nigeria
type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Reports To: AGM Mechanical
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Sectional Heads
Grade Level: 14
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Coordinate With Sectional / Shift Engineers on the Maintenance activities of the plant with a view to optimum plant availability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, Coordinating and execution of Mechanical Maintenance jobs at sections assigned by Mechanical Head.
- Responsible for identification and making request for spares at assigned sections
- Planning and coordination of manpower as assigned by Mechanical head
- Assessing training needs of subordinates, reviewing their performance and giving them feedback on the strength as well as areas of improvement
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 18 years’ relevant experience
- Candidate must be experienced in cement manufacturing process
- Work experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Knowledge of SAP and other MMS Software
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply