Manager Media and Entertainment | MTN Nigeria | Job Location: Abuja
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- lifecycle (from inception to launch to winding down services that no longer meet consumer needs).
- Analyse market data and customer insights to identify profitable opportunities, make decisions, develop the roadmap and collaborate with strategic partners to deliver world class Video service offerings that capture market share, drive optimal customer engagement and increase revenue
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Manage the Video product and service lifecycle (from inception to launch to winding down products that no longer meet consumer needs), which includes enhancements of existing products and services.
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of business/operational tools and processes related to video content delivery.
- Keep abreast of local and global best practice, identify trends and highlight areas in the business that need further development to create a competitive advantage for Video services and MTN Nigeria Digital; and
- Integrate product development requirement with technical capacity such Portals and devices
- Establish A/B tests, oversee successful execution of test plans and work with IT to ensure that all test environments are properly configured and available for each project.
- Monitor and analyse new video related technology trends and innovations, make recommendations to management on their potential applications to the business and use data analytics to inform product development and improvement decisions.
- Strategic partners to deliver world class video solutions that capture market share, drive optimal customer engagement and increase revenue.
- Define and align the video services strategy and business plan to the overall Digital Product Development strategy and plan.
- Execute the Video services strategy and plans to optimize revenue and customer experience through valuable platforms and content.
- Manage video service applications and ensure content is collected, organised and displayed on the SDP, MTN Play or any other platforms in a way that it is relevant, up to date at all times and easily accessed by customers.
Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
Minimum 6 -13 years’ working experience
- 3 years in Product Development and Management experience in a Video service-related environment a must
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in advanced Project Management
- Experience in co-coordinating a number of external partners and video content suppliers
- Experience in dealing with external regulatory bodies such as Broadcasting Commission, Copyrights commission, Video censors board etc
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders within an established organisation
Minimum qualificationBSc, BEng, HND or OtherToday
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply