Job Title: Manager, Messaging (Partnership & Platforms) | Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Oversee all aspects of the messaging service value chain, ensuring that the messaging platform and partnership maintains sustainable, high performing, year on year growth in line with the strategic objectives of the business
- Coordinate process for market introduction of new features, direct sales, above-the-line (ATL) and social media marketing and customer experience management.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing digital services/ marketing processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (e.g. digital core revenues, rich media subscriptions, increase EBITDA margins, etc.).
- Stay abreast of technology waves and customer insights related to messaging and related OTT platforms
- Ensure that MTN provides the best messaging service proposition to its customers.
- Translate customer insights into innovative concepts that achieve business objectives while providing value to customer segments
- Maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders such as technology platform providers, application developers, third-party technology vendors, advertisers and agencies
- Work with internal and external partners across disciplines and platforms to identify, evaluate, prioritise and execute opportunities in line with the product roadmap, developing new and improving existing messaging services features/systems as customer needs change.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Develop partner performance reviews on agreed outputs as required.
- Develop initiatives to increase customers usage and satisfaction via the customer management process
Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
Minimum of 6-13 years’ work experience
- 3 years in Product Development and Management experience in mobile VAS/digital environment
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in advanced Project Management
- Experience in co-coordinating a number of external partners and suppliers
- Experience in dealing with external regulatory bodies such NITDA, National Lottery Regulatory Commission, Consumer Protection Council, etc
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders within an established organization
Minimum qualificationBSc, BEng, BTech, Other or HND
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply