Job Title: Managing Director / CEO
- The prospective MD / CEO is required to build a strong corporate and informal relationships to rapidly ensure the coverage of our clientele reaches up to 30% of the target area in the first 2 years.
- The CEO with his team must proactively seek new markets and pursue new opportunities.
- His communication skills must be excellent such that it will help build relationships with potential clients that will influence the buy-in and the use of our various developed insurance health plans.
The Chief Executive Officer and accounting officer is to:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the organization to achieve our goals and objectives
- Be responsible for the judicious utilization of available resources to ensure the success of our HMO
- Supervise the heads of department to efficiently carryout their responsibilities
- Summon management meetings whenever required
- Maintain a record of activities of the organization
- Encourage the involvement of the Board Chairman or/and Board Members when necessary to drive the process of ensuring a big potential health insurance market
- Be responsible for the final approval of all exit flows of funds from the organization
- Responsible for staff welfare and regular review of terms and working conditions of staff
- Regularly liaise with National Health Insurance Authority(NHIA) to know and carryout updated policy guidelines.
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Qualification in Management, Public Health, Health Management, Health, Economics, Insurance or other related fields.
- Certificate in and/or professional membership of Health, Management and Health Insurance related bodies
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience ICT savvy
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in senior management position in relevant and related fields
- Attendance of related courses/workshops/seminars e.t.c
Skills and competencies:
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of audit and risk processes in a similar organisation Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Self-Motivated and able to influence and motivate others
- Willingness to work at odd hours or put in extra hours Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent Time Management skills Alogical thinker who pays attention to details
- Able to work under pressure to respond to service needs
- Candidate must be between the age of 40-50
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance coverage for self, spouse and dependents <18 years.
- Job will be both office and field based but with opportunities to travel to
- Masslife state-level offices
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of your application.
Note: Masslife HMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.