Mandos Nigeria Jobs Recruitment [1 new vacancy]
Latest jobs vacancies at Mandos Nigeria May 2022
Mandos Nigeria is an HR and Business Solution Provider. Incorporated in 2014, Mandos Nigeria and its diverse staff of Seasoned Professionals represent a passion for Capacitating Businesses, developing cutting edge industry-leading solutions and service delivery techniques informed by our experience and Familiarity with doing Business in our Chosen Markets.
Graduate Trainee / Creative Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and Implementing Sales strategies, client services and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Degree in any relevant field
- Ability to Research
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Lead.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.