Bankly | Job Title: Marketing Associate | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Associate is responsible for planning and implementing brand marketing strategies.
- For this role, you should understand the full brand marketing mix including offline and online advertising, PR, Events, Activations and social media management. You should also be able to develop brand marketing strategies and project-manage the execution process to achieve relevant company goals.
- Banklyis looking for an associate who can play a dynamic and wide ranging role within the team. As one of the first hires on our marketing team, you’ll take the lead in generating and driving tasks that align our marketing operations with our business objectives.
- In this role, you will work with the team to develop customer insights and effective outbound communication, especially focusing on the go-to-market strategy for new product. You’ll also work closely with them to craft a compelling brand message that resonates with our customers.
- Project-manage and coordinate brand marketing projects including campaigns, events and activations
- Handle the overall Social Media strategy and supervise all projects done by external agencies including creation of content calendar, creative posts, campaigns and reporting
- Liaise with PR agency on planning, coordination and execution of PR activities
- Work with the leadership and marketing team to develop and maintain a consistent and distinct brand identity
- Manage day to day administrative tasks including coordinating vendor contracts, invoicing and vendor management
- Share periodic reports and insights on emerging customer trends that the brand can take advantage of
- Ensure all brand messages are relevant to our customers and are consistent with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct customer studies, market research and competitive analyses, and turn data into impactful marketing campaigns
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- You have 3 – 5 years of experience in marketing and/or advertising across a variety of channels with a strong focus on acquisition.
- You are hands-on and highly entrepreneurial with a proven ability to teach yourself new skills and demonstrate the initiative to solve problems before they arise.
- Self-driven with ability to work independently and be able to generate and execute plans proactively.
- You have a strong knowledge of integrated marketing communications for B2B and B2C brands
- You have knowledge of social media channels and engagement techniques.
- Good with Power Point and Excel and comfortable with presentations.
- Preferably someone who has an understanding of consumer financial services/banking/fintech but this is not a deal breaker.
- You’ve demonstrated a strong eye for design and a keen sense of effective customer communications.
- You know that startups are a team sport and have a natural desire to listen to others, speak your mind, and ask the right questions.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.