Schneider Electric | Title: Marketing Communication & Digital Marketing Business Partner – West Africa | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role is responsible for ensuring that Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries, and that the demand generation for Schneider Electric offers is effectively and efficiently planned.
- Embed Marketing, leveraging digitization to create a scalable global growth machine that increases our intimacy with partners & customers, provides a consistent customer experience & ensures a sustainable competitive advantage for Schneider Electric.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and evangelize digitization in the country, by working closely with Country Leadership (Business Unit Vice Presidents, Commercial teams, Marketing teams) to ensure buy-in & sponsorship of digital initiatives
- Build a marketing and digital strategy and roadmap for the country and ensure it is an integral part of the country and local Business Units go to market strategy. Formulate a fully integrated marketing communication mix (Advertising, Public Relations, Events, Digital Marketing in both traditional and new media to generate marketing leads).
- Responsible for building business cases + identify, manage and drive external customers & other stakeholders’ digital expectations, requirements and needs
- Accountable for planning, coordination, deployment, utilization and acceleration of all required Digital Customer Experience (DCX) initiatives within a country. These relate to:
- Digital Demand Generation
- Digital Customer Satisfaction
- Digital Order Management
- Digital Customer Care
- Digital Channel management
- Software & Tools
- Web Infrastructure, Experience and Tactics
- Offer Data
- Responsible for driving change management within the country to ensure all local stakeholder (Sales, Offer & Channel Marketing, Customer Care Centre, Field Marketing), as well as external stakeholders (Customers, Public Authorities, Agencies,…etc), are aligned and adopting, using and contributing to the deployed Digital Marketing tools
- Responsible for achieving specified Digital Marketing tools, targets and deliverables for the country by regularly monitoring progress and intervening to establish required corrective measures.
- The main challenge will be to work closely with the commercial teams in the country so that they use digital as their preferred means for doing business, because this will also ensure, they are committed and involved in enriching the digital tools to get value out of them. Beyond target and KPI achievement, the measure of success will be determined by how much of the commercial strategy in the country uses digital means to attract, engage and transact with customers and partners.
- Education: University Degree
- Significant experience in digital transformation in large technology multinationals, at local or regional level
- Digital Marketing experience is a pre-requisite.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience
- Use of following tools
- SEMrush, Crownpeak, AT Internet, Medallia, Salesforce, Marketo, SDL Tridon, Web UX experience, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO, SEM, PPC, Workfront, experience with AB testing, social selling, content management and web lead generation.
- Business to Business model/environment with demand generation preferred.
- Excellent digital savviness, ability to learn and understand quickly digital topics and how they link to business imperatives
- Able to design a roadmap/strategy, a long-term vision as well as to implement it
- Ability to strongly influence and coordinate a wide array of stakeholders
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
- Good command of spoken and written English. Computer literate and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about “Digitization” and understand digital clock-speed way of working.
- Self-motivated and strong persistency to bring vision to operation model.
- Mature individual not threatened by lack of formal organizational reporting perimeter.
- Strong commercial acumen, strategic thinking and hands-on in driving program.
- Ability to influence & convince, and foster cooperation in matrix and dynamic environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply