Job Title: Marketing Communications Officer | Location: Lagos |Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client is a venture – backed multinational enterprise that provides world – class brand protection services in emerging markets. They use mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with innovative, consumer – focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions.
Branding & Communication:
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines;
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos and written)
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions, launching of new product lines etc.;
- Generate and Convert leads.
- Strategically promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop, refine and execute marketing goals and strategies;
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across all channels for all our entities;
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organizationТs brand architecture;
- Set and meet internal and external marketing objectives;
- Ensure marketing / communication campaigns and programs are aimed at enhancing sales efforts;
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities;
- Execute social media strategies on behalf of the company through competitive research, platform determination, message and audience identification;
- Device ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business;
- Develop contents for B2B e-mails, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image;
- Produce valuable contents for the companyТs online presence and organize the companyТs publications;
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as relates to companyТs image.
Education / Requirements
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Strategic Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Business Communications.
- Background in Consulting, Public Relations (PR) and Media.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Marketing Analytics
- Excellent proposal writing
- Content development
- Business writing.
- Strong Research proficiency
- Copy writing
- Project Management
- Excellent presentation and negotiation.
- Excellent use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Good team player and self-motivator.
- Excellent creative skills and ability to work independently.
- Sound knowledge of Web and Digital Marketing Technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, SquareSpace, Adwords, BenchMark).
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.