Tecclight Systems Limited
Job Title: Marketing / Communications Specialist
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee the development, management and maintenance of all online communication vehicles; social handles and feedback channels
- Develop and promote marketing initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Maximize brand value through the development of compelling content and social campaigns
- Work with creative staff i.e., graphic designers and media producers, and other department heads to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand identity, message and ethos.
- Develop marketing and campaign plans within budget requirements.
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitor social strategies and other similar industry activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Develop, manage and execute a periodic (annual or as specified by management) strategic marketing and communications plan to span across all communication media (online and offline) and reach appropriate target audiences, based upon specific performance goals
- Evaluate the success of various communication strategies, campaigns and content; whilst proffering and implementing recommendations for improvement.
- Join the creative team to analyze potential new products/platforms/media to ensure they enhance the marketing efforts and image of the organisation.
- Ensure that all materials, copies and content are developed, posted and distributed according to appropriate timelines.
- Minimum of First Degree in relevant Field with certifications and proficiencies.
- 1 – 4 years work experience.
N80,000 to N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.