Job Title: Marketing Executive
- An Interior Design Company located in Lagos is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- The Ideal candidate will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- The marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior, trends and generate creative ideas.
- The candidate would also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics for a showroom and interior design firm.
- The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, referrals etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- BA / HND in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role between 5-10 years
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Good computer skills, including MS Office
- Previous experience in marketing furniture or interior products is an added advantage
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2020
Send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
CareerXpress is one of Africa’s biggest social enterprise with a core objective of reducing unemployment in West Africa using digital marketing skills. We partner with organizations with the aim of bridging employability gap in the workplace.