Title: Marketing Intern | Location: Lagos | Rendeavour
Reporting Line: Head of Corporate Affairs, Rendeavour Nigeria
Start Date: Immediate
Rendeavour is Africa’s largest urban land developer with over 30,000 acres of visionary projects in the growth trajectories of large cities in Kenya, Nigeria, Nigeria, Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Rendeavour’s vision goes beyond alleviating what is a self-evident problem – that of stifling urban congestion and a dearth of quality housing and commercial property in Africa. Rather, we aim to help create the infrastructure – the living and working spaces, communities, schools and hospitals – that will help sustain and accelerate Africa’s economic growth, meet the aspirations of Africa’s burgeoning middle classes, and serve as a catalyst for further urban development.
- We are looking for someone with a flair for marketing, working knowledge of social media platforms and an ability to complete assigned marketing related administrative tasks.
- The specific project for which such role is required in the first instance is Alaro City.
- Create social media content calendar for all relevant platforms working with the Head of Corporate Affairs and Creative Consultant;
- Regular posting of approved content on social media;
- Management of the brand’s online community pages;
- Assist in raising necessary internal documentation;
- Help distribute marketing materials;
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns;
- Perform market analysis and research on competition;
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks;
- Assist with the organisation and activation of sales and marketing events; owned or a third party;
- Working closely with the Sales Intern to keep a list of relevant sales events while ensuring such events are brought to the attention of the Sales and Marketing teams;
- Assist in the pre-qualification of leads generated from online platforms;
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Hard Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its’ equivalent in a related field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience or any similar combination of education and experience (experience during NYSC or internships while in school acceptable)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of design/graphics Apps (e.g. Adobe, Corel draw, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Task-oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good IT skills; and
- Good team player.
- High energy
- Strong work ethic; and
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an up-to-date CV to: [email protected] quoting ‘Marketing Intern’ as the subject of the mail.