Digital Marketing Manager | IBIC Investment Holdings | Location: Lagos
IBIC Investment Holdings is an investment firm with primary engagement in real estate development & brokerage, cryptocurrency investment & exchange. Our interests also cut across farming (poultry, piggery, plantation, snail & fish farming), logistics & haulage as well as cleaning & fumigation services. Our competitive edge includes our domain expertise, track record, excellent management, innovation and strong corporate values. In all our business offerings, the ultimate goal is to deliver superior value to our chosen markets.
- The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to.
- You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers.
- The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- Plan, execute and report Google Ads campaigns
- Plan, execute and report Facebook Ads using Facebook Manager
- Implement search engine optimization “tricks” on the company’s website
- Work with company creative(s) to create engaging content
- Write click-bait copies for company adverts
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content
- Manage website content and create sales (landing) pages
- Propose the best target audiences for company products and how to find them
- Work in synchrony with the offline marketing team to convert leads to customers
- Create a comprehensive weekly report of marketing workdone
- Measure and report Return on Ad Spent (ROAS)
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Content curation and creation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply