Title: Marketing Manager | Location: Lagos | Jaklovis Concept Limited | Type: Full-time
Jaklovis Concept Limited in collaboration with IBB Limited is committed to offering travel services of the highest quality, combining our energy and enthusiasm, with our years of experience.
- We are looking for a reputable, smart and quality Marketing Manager both male and female respectively.
- We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
- To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, or similar.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: While sending in your application put in your phone number boldly where it will be visible in case we need to make a quick contact to you.