Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Ikeja GRA Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for great and capable people to join our Marketing team based in our Lagos office.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns, leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
- Working with the team to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, blog, Social media, print communication, and advertising.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Analyze customer insights, competition, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Generating new business leads, increasing brand awareness, as well as keeping an eye on the competition, and ensuring the business is at the forefront of the industry
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans, Managing the design and production of promotional materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- At least two years experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience with social media channels, CMS Software and CRM tools and marketing automation and
- Experience creating content, developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- For your application to be considered: Upload your CV and attach the additional requirements.
- Attach a 400-word essay on “FinTech and the future of Finance” to be considered for their position
- The position is based in Lagos